Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Sad Girl.

Wow. I just read this right now,

Even the letters in Gardasil give a sad warning:
A girl who gets G-A-R-D-A-S-I-L gets all mixed up
and becomes
A - S -A -D - G - I - R - L

 The more I research about vaccines, specifically Gardasil, I get so sick and I'm heartbroken for the people who are getting hurt everyday from these vaccines. :/ I recieved all the vaccines I possibly could have until about a year ago.. I have no doubt now that they are what caused my asthma and allergies! I was listening to a talk show on Natural News yesterday & they were talking about how they believe those are caused my vaccines. Hmm I'm interested to see what my daughters lives will be like in the next couple years without having them, and mine after not getting any of this crap anymore either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...