Friday, May 18, 2012

Gardasil.

 
Mike Adams

 
Dr. Tenpenney


Everyday I find myself reading more and more articles/blogs online on different subjects. Finding out new information and gaining knowledge has never been so entertaining to me in the past.. I'm glad it is now though! I have learned so much in the last year and I wouldn't be the mom I am now without having learned so much.

Right now I'm in the middle of researching the vaccine Gardasil. This all began earlier tonight when I saw this post on Facebook. It takes you to this article, but it also says that she thinks the article should have mentioned how Gardasil has devastating effects on the reproductive systems of both little boys and girls. I read the article and the comments, there was some interesting stuff! I have already learned about the one-child policy in China. The author talks about how "the elites" love China's laws and wish we could do some major population controlling here. It says we are their number one problem.. I don't really want to go into detail on the rest of the article, you should read it! However, I do want to talk about some of the comments that were made on that original Facebook post I read. This is one person's comment, "I've been trying to tell my family for 2 years now to NEVER give this vaccine for the same reason....they want us to stop re-producing. I wonder if in 10 years or so when all these young women are unable to get pregnant if they will ever connect those dots. But it will be too late by then." Another comment, "speaking of Dr. T, the slogan for Gardasil is "one less girl" which proves they are being up front about "their" intentions."  Wow, these comments really got my mind going. I was a little upset when I realized what has been going on right in front of my eyes. I felt even more upset when I remembered, probably a year-year and a half ago, trying to get my mom to have my sister's vaccinated. :( I had heard somewhere that once they have sex, it's too late to protect them. I thought it was a good idea, I'm now glad my mom didn't do it! I had no idea what I was talking about.

Here are more articles on this topic. This info is GOOD. I highly recommend checking out each one.
-How Gardasil is Being Used to Reduce Population Control This guy has it all figured out! This is just audio and really easy to listen to while you're reading the other stuff on here :) or browsing facebook if you need a little break. But really, you should listen to it!
-"Say No To Vaccinations" VIDEO by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
-ONE MORE GIRL Documentary. Appears to be a work in progress, I'll be checking up on this later!
- "Vaccines and even staple food crops have been modified to achieve these goals" Food crops.. that's the first I've read of this, but I don't doubt it.

The more I read, the more I am afraid for my life, I'm not even kidding. I'm going to sound like my grandma here and go ahead and say the government is really trying to kill us off. Freakin scary. I never thought I would believe such things. I don't know why they think they have the right to decide how many people are on the planet, but it makes me sick. :( Well, I know that they think it's for the greater good of everyone, but it's still not their right to be making those types of decisions in my opinion. So until I find a way that I can have a greater impact on all of this, I guess I'll just keep making blog posts about it and sharing the info with as many people as possible! We can try to get "one less" person vaccinated with this disgusting stuff.


EDIT: I'm a little upset right now because I know all this insane stuff about Gardasil and the effects from this specific vaccine and others, yet when a friend of mine told me today she has already gotten the Gardasil shot "because her family has a high risk of cervical cancer", I fell completely blank on what to say. I know from what I've learned that the Gardasil shot is not going to prevent cervical cancer, but I didn't want to say the wrong thing at that time. So I figured I'd come back here, add more links for her and send her this way. I hope I'm doing the right thing! :)
-HPV does NOT cause Cervical Cancer- Great site with lots of evidence. Probably too much for anyone to read, but if you're really interested you might find this to be a really good one!!
-More, more, moremore & more stories from Gardasil victims. Pretty freakin unbelievable that dr's are still giving this out after all of these injuries & deaths! Not just a coincidence people...
-Sanevax also has a section of stories and lots more info!! 
-Here is Audrey Kitching's scary Gardasil story. I also grabbed this from her story; it's some of the ingredients in the Gardasil shot. :/
Some of the ingrdeients of this shot are listed below.
Gardasil vaccine ingredients include amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, sodium chloride (table salt), L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate, (roach killer), and water for injection.
Polysorbate 80 injected into prepubescent rats caused a rapid growth of reproductive organs, but growth was abnormal and the rats were sterile, unable to have children. When used intravenously with vitamins it has been known to cause anaphylactic shock. According to the Polysorbate 80 MSDS, it may be a carcinogenic, (cause cancer), as well as a mutagenic, (birth defects).
Sodium Borate is a dangerous poison. Two of the medical uses of the past were for disinfecting wounds, until people started dying from repeated cleaning), and cleaning nurseries, (until too many babies started dying) Side effects of Roach killer,  Sodium borate are vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, blisters, collapse, coma, convulsions, drowsiness, fever, lack of desire to do anything, low blood pressure, decreased urine output, sloughing of the skin, twitching of facial muscles, arms, hands, legs, and feet.
Gardasil contains 225 cmg of aluminum in each shot. There are 3 injections in each vaccine that is 675cmg of aluminum. Do you understand how toxic that is alone without all the other ingredients.  


Now, what can you do if you've already gotten the vaccine and you're worried about the effects? If you read the above links to victim's stories, you may have seen that many started detoxifying their bodies with different cleanses. I've read that many holistic doctors recommend a heavy metal detox. You can also easily cleanse with your body with good food! Cilantro is known to bind with heavy metals and help detoxify. Here is a list I put together of more things people are using to detoxify themselves/their families against this harmful vaccine.
-Gluten-free diet
-Lots of bottled or distilled water
-No sugars, no high fructose corn syrup
-No dairy
-Nothing containing aluminum
-Chorella- binds onto toxic metals in your system,
-Zeolite- binds onto particularly aluminium (one of the most potent aluminium eliminators) cage it in your system, prevent reaborption (which is important) Doing a detox along with this will help to speed up the digestive system & eliminate this stuff from your system. 
-Extra vitamins: B12, multivitamin, fish-oil/castor oil type of supplement, vitamin B and C.


What can you do to actually prevent getting cervical cancer? 
-Get a regular Pap smear!
 

I hope everyone takes this information seriously and that it opens your eyes to some of the lies from Dr's (well we can give them the benefit of the doubt and say most just don't know, but some do) and the pharmaceutical companies. This shot is especially bad, but this vaccine is not the only one we need to avoid. Maybe one of these days I'll do a post about another specific vaccine, like the flu shot or something.. If you know anyone who is thinking about getting the Gardasil vaccine, please feel free to send them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...