Saturday, May 19, 2012

unwilling to learn


“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” -Benjamin Franklin

 

I find myself getting awfully frustrated lately with people around me that just don't want to learn about what's going on around them. Some will listen, few will really become interested, but most just hear what I'm saying and let it go right out the other ear. I don't really understand this.. I guess people just have to be at a time in their life where they to want to learn things on their own. It seems to me that most adults have already reached that, but not all. I am having a hard time not shoving every bit of information I learn down people's throats; I just want them to know what's going on so that they can protect themselves! But I need to remember that not everyone wants to hear it. This is tough for me, but if I continue throwing this stuff at them, soon they will begin to ignore everything I have to say and I don't want that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...