Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cancer.

Wow. I've been listening to the Free Healing Summit this weekend on Natural News, and I'm freakin amazed at how many of these speakers are telling their stories of how they're helped heal cancer naturally! It's almost unbelievable how easy it sounds. I don't know too many people that have died from cancer, just my Grandpa's wife (not related to me) and her daughter. Even if I had known, I doubt they would have tried these methods, but it would have at least been nice to have known about them and maybe try to help by telling them. I want to write more about this later.. Have a bigger post like my Gardasil one, that has lots of links so that I can refer people to it. Even though it doesn't seem to be doing any good when I do.. :/ At least I feel like I'm doing what's right when I tell them and show them the information, even if they don't want to listen.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...