Monday, February 20, 2012

Waiting on a call from CR.

    So right now I am patiently (yeah, right) awaiting my call from someone from Celadon Road, a direct sales company that I found last night that am way excited about! If you haven't heard of them before, Celadon Road is pretty much like Avon, you throw parties, try to sell the products to all your friends, you can get prizes for hosting parties. The main reason I chose these guys over any others is because they sell all green, organic, eco-friendly pruducts. Go ahead and take a look through their catalog, you won't be disappointed! They have great looking products for health, beauty, cleaning, BABY TOYS & LOTIONS, pets, home decor, jewelry and more. I'm obviously pretty excited ha, but then again I have noticed that once I find something I want to do, I get a little obsessed and start planning everything before I even know it's going to happen. So I'm not going to continue planning for this anymore until someone calls me, which I hope is today because I really want to get this going! I need the extra money in my wallet BADLY, and I really would love to start sharing with friends who have kids about the cleaning products in their homes. Buying these products would be so much easier than making everything from pinterest ha. Too bad I just went and bought all my homemade cleaning ingredients! Maybe I can still return the borax? I'm sure most of the other stuff will get used eventually. :)
 

    Alright I'm not planning anything, but I was thinking last night about hosting parties, not just for Celadon Road, but for any direct sales company that I end up doing. I have a few friends that are also selling some products like Scentsy and Thirty One that I'm hoping I can co-host some parties with! One of my friends even does facials! Maybe she would be able to make some money doing those and it would be a great way to bring women to the party. I don't know, the only thing I'm a little worried about are the prices of the products. Celadon Road doesn't show the prices of their products in their catalog, it just shows a number, so I have no idea what to expect. I've been looking around the internet and haven't found much. I'll just have to ask today when they call. I really hope it's affordable! I can see myself going far with this, hosting parties and making people want to use organic, chemical free products. I can't freakin wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...