Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Officially a Celadon Road consultant!

Alright! It probably wasn't even a few hours after typing up my last post that I received my call from Natalie and became a consultant!
It's pretty late right now & I'm exhausted, but I've been wanting to put this information up on here so I'll do this really quickly. Here is my Celadon Road facebook page. I made it a few days ago.. It's eventually going to have info about parties and such. It doesn't have much yet, but I did but a nice little about me on it today. :) And this is the website that the company requires us to have. It's awesome cause this is the only place where you can see the prices of the products. I think I mentioned in my last post that I couldn't find their prices anywhere.. Well when I talked to Natalie for the first time, she told me that they did that so if their prices changed, it would save all that paper so they didn't have to reprint the catalogs. So smart! But kind of a hassle if you can't get onto the computer right away.. Natalie said she just prints out some price sheets and keeps them with the catalogs to give out; what a brilliant idea!

 Okay, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...