Thursday, May 22, 2014

Attempting Balance

I renamed the blog today! 
Due to all of the repins on Pinterest, I'm going to leave the old URL of 'erinandbetsey', but it just doesn't fit as a title anymore.. I don't think Beverly would approve. :)

This quote really spoke to me because I am constantly trying to balance the hundreds of things I want to do. I want to read my bible everyday, crochet beautiful things, grow my It Works! business, have a clean home, have happy kids, work everyday, go to church every Sunday, check everything off the shopping list, have the bills paid on time, keep up with instagram/facebook/blogger/pinterest. Now I've added a horse and chickens to that list. 

Wow. There is absolutely no way I can get all of that done everyday! 
My goal is to make time for the most important things, and accept that the rest just aren't going to happen everyday. I can fit them in later, and that's okay! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...