Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello again, it's been too long!




31458 pageviews.
All I can say is WOW, THANK YOU!


I always wanted to have a blog, but have such a horrible time trying to manage my time and getting on here. Well it looks like I have a blog!! I think all of these page views have come from only three posts haha, but I'm so glad you guys like them and I hope I can write something else you enjoy reading!


For my first post in a while, I'll just summarize my life right now! We have been through a ton in the past year... Getting married, renting a home, going to church as a family, Jorge getting a new job, and myself becoming an It Works! distributer! 



Jorge and I got married on May 2, 2014! 


Betsey and Beverly are getting so big. They're definitely not babies anymore!

W're taking full advantage of our rental property! In addition to our crazy girls, we now have Heidi the horse and at least 25 chickens!





 I became an It Works! distributer on April 22! 
For more info, please 'like' my Facebook page!





The girls drinking their Greens!! They really do love it.



 Other hobbies include crocheting and gardening. 
So far we have lavender, cilantro, rosemary, oregano, and onions!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...