Sunday, September 23, 2012

crochet crazy.

I've been quite a bit crochet crazy lately.
I now have a huge board on Pinterest filled with future projects and tutorials. I'm sure my regular followers are getting a little sick of seeing so much yarn on their feeds, but I don't really care ha I refer back to that board sooo much everyday while crocheting! I use that & Evernote mostly now to collect all of my project ideas. I never realized before I started crocheting just how awesome Evernote is! Definitely one of my top apps now.
Anyway I'm super happy I'm doing this. I hope I stick with it. A few people have asked to buy some of my stuff, I think they will definitely keep me doing this if anything else slows me down. I could really use the extra money.. Especially once Beverly comes along. I don't know how I'll find the time to crochet with two little ones, but I know there's no way I can afford to put them both in day care so I'm going to have to think of something creative!!

 Finished the octopus yesterday!! :) yaaayyyy

Mommy & Betsey were trying to match today. This was the best we could do.. 

Made myself a cute coaster for my desk using this tutorial! I made it a little bigger than the ones on their site.. I looove it! 


What's on the hook tonight- the beginning of another kitty. I'm using a smaller hook this time & wool instead of cotton. I am definitely liking the smaller hook better (size E), but cotton was way easier to work with! The wool does feel good though.. I like how soft it is crocheted all tight. Ha woaaah...... :O

My crochet kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...