Thursday, April 19, 2012

simplify.

Simplify.
This is something I've wanted to do in my life for a while now. Simplify the things in my apartment, the things I do everyday, the money I spend, the clutter everywhere.. Just simplify everything. It seems like I'm running into the word everywhere now and I'm really not able to ignore it anymore!

It's 8:04 pm and I have nothing to do for the rest of the night except dinner and finish the rest of my crochet bag, I think I'll be finishing that tomorrow.. I think now I'm going to go get some boxes from my garage and start taking the crap out of here that I don't use! There is absolutely no reason for this clutter. I probably use 1/3 of the stuff in here and I'm going to change that. Maybe I'll take some before and after pictures? :)

 Simplify, simplify. 

-Henry David Thoreau 


by the way, here is a blog that has really inspired me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...