Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spongebob disappointment..

Wow, I'm pretty amazed right now! I knew there were plenty of subliminal messages in Disney movies and tv shows, but I had no clue how many were right there in my face on Spongebob Squarepants. I almost feel like an idiot! I mean hello... Bikini Bottom?!?!! Really????

I found a link to this website on pinterest and thought it was just okay until I got to the Spongebob section. Dang, I'm still a little disappointed in myself for not realizing any of this while watching the show during the last probably 10 years of my life! After my initial shock I decided to look up some more on the topic and I was lead here where they mention some of this:

All of these live in Bikini Bottom-
Sandy Cheeks
Mr. Krabs
the Krusty Krab
Squidward Tentacles


Each character matches with one of the seven deadly sins.
Krabs- Greed
Squidward- Wrath
Patrick- Sloth
Gary- Gluttony
Plankton-Envy
Sandy- Pride
Spongebob-Lust (now this one may be hard to figure out but think of Lust as too much love and Spongebob does love everything)



What about when mermaid man and barnacle boy where looking for the invisable boatmobile and mermaid man jumps in you see him land on something and he says i knew we should have got the automatic no one ever notices that one


Spongebob lives in a pineapple. One definition of pineapple on Urban Dictionary is vagina.


Spongebob calling Mrs. Puff a c*nt....



There are more videos on youtube that show some subliminal messages, but I don't think they're that great. I guess I'll be paying better attention the next time I turn on a cartoon.. :/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...